Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

My First Blog

Sooo... Here I am, here you are, together in my blog. Welcome! I'm not quite as sad as you are since I'm not the one reading this, but we're both pretty sad. I just wanted to be able to write about my days and share it with the world! Yay! So, I guess you'll want to know about me. I'm 21 years old, and still looking to get into a better college. I love to write and I love Brendan Fraser even more. I live with my parents and boy, are they mean. I'm supposed to be going to karate practice right now, but here I am, writing this blog. I just saw Donnie Darko and if you haven't seen it you should, it's terrific. I just wished that I had seen it sooner. I'm listening to NPR right now, and they're talking about pre-war intelligence. If you continue to read this you will find out about me, my position on politics and stuff, and other things. I might even put up some links to other stuff that I like. So, stay tuned, stay here, and stay interested. I guess. Don't stay sad, though, that's just, well, sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket