Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Let It Burn

I love that song. Let it Burn, I mean. Whenever it comes onto the radio I find myself just lettting go and feeling the funk. It doesn't do wonders for my driving skills, but what are you going to do? I find myself singing to other drivers as we're going down the road. I find myself doing that a lot. I love to perform. I love letting people seeing what I can do. I love acting, dancing, and singing. In my room. Otherwise, I get all clammy and nervous. I like the idea of doing it in front of other people, but actually doing it makes me freeze and not be able to think straight. I suppose that's just the way that I'm made. That's why I'm writing this blog instead of writing a book, or a book of poetry. Certainly is easier this way, but not much notoriety. My dad just told me about a talent show, for instance.  It's a wonderful idea to go back to my church and show up all those smug so and sos, but I don't think I'll end up doing it. I always have so many beautiful plans that turn up becoming nothing. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket