Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Honda Quiz Championship

Well, tomorrow I'm doing some sort of Honda Quiz Championship thing. I used to do a thing like this in High School. It was called High Q and boy was it fun. I made a lot of friends doing that and we had tons of fun. Seriously, a lot. We went to tournaments and met other people, and we even had our own inside joke. It was James Joyce. That was the inside joke. Whenever you didn't know an answer you would just say James Joyce. The funny thing about it was that it could be a math question, or a science question or anything and we'd just answer James Joyce. It really goes to show what a huge group of nerd we were. Stefanie, Josh, Jason, Tim, and others. I can't really remember anybody else. Mrs. Blaisdell-Buck was our advisor and coach and she rocked. She was one of the best teachers that I knew. It was one of the best times I ever had in high school. Also, shout out to Mr. Mike Prater. I had a HUGE crush on you at the time. Anyway, this Honda thing is going to be pretty fun, and I hope that I do well. This is just the beginning. Whoever wins this goes to the Champioship in Jacksonville. So, I'm hoping that we do well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Terri D. said...

We came in 3rd place, which was pretty good. And I probably got the most questions right. Or not. More updates to follow.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket