Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

About Me!

I hate these, but since I took the time to fill it out, I'm subjecting you to it.

1. What is your full name? Terri Nathine Frances

2. What color pants are you wearing? Pumpkin Pie

3. What are you listening to right now? A horse with no name (oldies)

4. What is the last thing you ate? Broccoli and Cheese Rice

5. Do you wish on stars? Not so much anymore, because you never know whether it's a star or a 747

6. How is the weather right now? Cloudy, yeah

7. Last person you talked to on the phone? I'm talking to Imani right

8. Do you like the person who sent you this? Yes, YaY Ingrid

9. How are you today? Feeling good, just got over a bug, missed a lot of class so, a little depressed

10. Favorite drink? Tea OR Gatorade

11. Favorite alcoholic drink? I don't drink. That's a bit of a wimpy answer, so Scotch on the rocks!

12. Favorite sport? Is getting to class on time a sport?

13. Hair color? Black

14. Eye color? Brown

15. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Neither, perfect vision, YaY!

16. # of siblings? 4

17. Favorite Month? April, cause it's my b-day

18. Favorite food? Probably pizza, or tuna

19. Last movie you watched? Woman, Thou Art Loosed, hopefully The Grudge soon.

20. Favorite Day of the year? Any Saturday

21. What do you do to vent anger? Keep it all inside until it explodes, then find a creative way to hide the body.

22. What was your favorite toy as a child? I truthfully don't remember. Probably my imaginary friends. No, seriously.

23. Summer or winter? They're both pretty sucky. I like Spring best

24. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs, kisses are alot

25. Chocolate or vanilla? I used to love Chocolate, but now I'm more Vanilla

27. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes

28. Who is the most likely to respond? England, Imani, everybody else probably already has it. I have a very small circle of friends.

29. Who is least likely to respond? Lauren

30. Living arrangements? Dorm

31. When was the last time you cried? Listening to Mad World, in my room, in the dark. And thinking about 4 more years with Bush.

32. What is under your bed? A basket, all my Xbox stuff, and all my DVDs and VHSs

33. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Probably the twins. Ingrid, then England.

34. What did you do last night? Cooked dinner, too! Talked on the hone with Imani. Made up an imaginary husband (you'll all be getting pictures later)

35. Favorite smells? Morning

36. Who inspires you? Injustice, seriously

37. What are you afraid of? Spiders, I can't really think of anything else, maybe 4 more years with Bush.

38. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? Salted, but not to much.

39. Favorite car? Jeep Liberty, maybe something small and fast

40. Favorite flower? Don't really have one

41. Number of keys on your key ring? 5

42. Can you juggle? A little

43. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

44. What did you do on your last birthday? I truthfully don't remember

45. Do you have a donor card? Blood (yes) Organ (no)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket