Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Only Liars and Thieves Eat Grumblecakes, and Those People Go To Prison!

Just ask the Cheat! I have got to stop being so obessesed with Homestarrunner.com I don't know what I'll do if they stop making new stuff. Ever. Anywho, I'm feeling a lot better today. My neck hurts a little but my throat isn't as sore and I'm not dizzy. I'm sweating like there's no tomorrow, though. I've got to be dehydrated by now, as much as I've been sweating. Seriously, I've never sweated this much in my whole life. Much less in a couple of days. So, anyway just trying to keep cool, and as perspiration free until 8:30, which is when I'm going to see the general practitioner. Who will tell me whether I have herpes or not. Just kidding. It's more likely ghonorrea. I'm almost completely positive that I spelled that wrong. Oh well, I'm much to hot to care. I already know that I have a bit of a fever. I just wish that I could feel better already.

4 Comments:

Blogger England said...

Eww! Terri! I hope you didn't give me anything. I will bust you in your grill piece if I suddenly get sick.

...Hope ya feel better!

E

8:18 PM  
Blogger Ithurt said...

I hope that you feel better, Terri. I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in a while and your sickness worries me. Feel better please.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Terri D. said...

I just want you to notice the difference between these two posts. One seems a sincere attempt to wish me better health, while the other threatens me with bodily harm. Which one do you think I felt better when I read?

9:40 PM  
Blogger Terri D. said...

Notice the use of the phrase 'grill piece'. What does that even mean?

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket