Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

My Philosophy For Life

I really don’t have a philosophy of life. I’m not saying this to avoid the topic, it’s just true. There is nothing that I hold as my overall ideal as how to live my life. I just go with what I think is right. I don’t believe in hurting others, especially when you have the upper hand. I don’t believe that there is no hope for the people of this planet. I believe that hard work is the best way to achieve what you want, however I don’t always practice that ideal. I believe in God, and that He can show you the way on anything in your life, though I really haven’t ever seen it happen. I just hope I’m doing the right thing. I believe that I have a pretty good bead on things, meaning that I understand life pretty well. I believe, truly, that in spite of all of our differences, human beings are essentially the same. I believe that I am probably very naïve and this view will change with time. I believe in UFOs and while this hasn’t really affected my life in any way, I know my life wouldn’t really change that much if EBEs ever showed up. I don’t believe in living for today, I doubt I’d even know how, if the circumstances arose. I don’t really know how to live for tomorrow, because I have no sense of time or money management. Is it even possible to live for yesterday? I don’t do that either, I don’t think. I believe that staying dedicated to something is important, but you have to stay flexible so you don’t completely lose all perspective. So, if you could take all that and put it into a philosophy for life, then that would be mine. Though I really don’t think it fits into one static philosophy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket