Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Rainbow Connection

Well, Jason Mraz covered this song, and now the Chicks have done it. I haven't gotten a chance to hear it yet, I'm still waiting for it to come on Launchcast, but when it does I'll be all over it like black ants on a milkshake straw. Anyway it's for a worth cause. You can read about it all at the Chicks official website: www.dixiechicks.com or you can check out this very worthy fan site: http://chickoholic.tripod.com/DixieChicks/index.html If you look on the Dixie Chick Pledge page you'll find a very nice pledge written by yours truly. Oh, wait, the song just came on! It's so great and awesome! YaY! I'm so glad their in the studio again, even if it's just one song. Check out the websites if you want to see what the Chicks are up to. They are doing a lot with the 'Rock For Change', and it's going to be on the Sundance Channel, so if you have that check it out, too. Anyway, I'm going to jam to the rest of this song. Catch you on the flip side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket