Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Debate Pt. 1

Well the Presidential Debate was tonight, and it was pretty good. I watched the whole thing and there were a few times that I was on the edge of my seat. John Kerry did a darn good job, and I just hope that he can continue this trend into the next debates. Edwards goes up against Cheney on Tuesday and I don't think there is any doubt about who's going to come away with that. One funny thing: I was watching the debate on CNN, and from beginning to end I didn't change once, but as soon as it was over I immediately turned to Comedy Central to see if the Daily Show was doing something. They were, but it wasn't until eleven. I didn't watch anything else until the Daily Show came on. I didn't even want to see what those so-called 'pundits' had to say, I just cared about what Jon had to say. And it was funny, as always, and informative. So, in short, it rocked, and I was very happy. Viva la Daily Show! So, if you missed tonight's debate, watch the next two. I'm serious you guys, pick a candidate that speaks to you and get out there and vote. I mean it this time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TERRRRIIIII! i was bored so i yahoo searched my screen name and your site popped up. how's it going? are you going to animazement?


~Tiffany

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, the election was really disappointing. one of my suite mates started crying, it sucked. but at least we know that he can't get reelected again.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket