Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

The Exorcist

So, last night I finished the Exorcist, and it was pretty good. The writing was on point, the description was startling, and it was darn scary. Now, I'm going to tell you something about me that you might not have known. I'm a Christian, and though I'm against all things that could possibly have a demonic slant. I tell my friends that unless it has the 'Jesus Seal of Approval' I don't mess with it. And that's true. I believe in God and Satan, and I believe that Satan will get you if he has the chance, and God will take you if he gets the chance. Anyway, so The Exorcist deals with all of this, and very well. It did scare me, but not in a totally unreversable way, and the scariest thing about the book was the demon. But not the demon himself, the way that it was inside the little girl. The way the girl was acting was really crazy. I have to see the movie now, because I hear the Linda Blair really pulls it off, which for me would be a scary thing to see. A little girl doing all the things that girl did in the book? Way bad. And, scary. Kind of like Deveigh Chase from 'The Ring'. I swear, if I ever see that kid walking around, I'm attacking her. I'm sorry that movie was to scary. I don't care if she is just a normal little girl, she's catching one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket