Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Mad World

I was able to see the movie Donnie Darko. It impacted me a lot, and those of you who have seen the movie will notice that this blog is named for something in the movie. It is literally one of the best movies that I have ever seen. And I've seem a lot of movies. I have suggested to everyone that I know that they see this movie, and I hope that you will to. You can probably rent it from a store somewhere. One of my favorite parts in the movie is a montage near the end of the movie that features a song by Michael Andrews, called 'Mad World'. The whole thing is very touching, because of the moment, but the song adds to it ten fold. You can find a video for the song here:

http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/19312/

Check it out, however I sincerely think that you shouldn't listen to it repeatedly at night while you lie in bed at night and cry. I mean, I did it that way, and I can tell you from experience that it's not fun. Go listen to it though. I'm a little behind, because it's been big over in England for about 3 years or something, and Donnie Darko has been a phenomenon for a while, but I just thought I'd share this with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket