Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Crap For Crap

I feel like crap today. I don't know why. My stomach's been hurting and I feel I'm on that great precipace that is vomiting, but I can't fall over the edge. Of course, teetering there is one of the worst things a person can experience. I had a History test today, and I don't believe that I did that well, but what are you going to do? I'll have to do really well on the rest, I suppose. Anyway, today in front of the Caf, they were registering people to vote and all. And they were handing out stickers for your fave candidates. I got one for Kerry/Edwards, of course, but there were Bush/Cheney, and others. I don't know how anybody could vote for them in light of what they're doing to our ecnomy and to our troops, among other things. Anyway, I don't like to get involved in political conversations unless I'm feeling up to snuff and today, I'm really not. It's like I've been stabbed in the gullet. It's like, 'Just let me die already.' For the love of Mike. Anyway, this will have to do for a post for today, unless something really exciting because I really feel like crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket