Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Super Monkey Death Punch

And so with lighting quick reflexes, Sid Salamander dodged the punch of Super Monkey

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," said Sid, " I have dodged your Super Monkey Punch, now you are my slave forever."

"I don't think so, Sid." replied Super Monkey, "I've got Sweezil on my side!"

Then out of nowhere jumped Sweezil, with the Great Banana Peel of Injustice. He lunged for Sid, but again he and his GBPoI, were no match for the lighting quikedness of the Salamander.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" laughed Sid

Super Monkey knew that would happen however, and jumped off his Super Monkey brand Fun Vine. One Super Monkey Death Punch later, Sid was dead. And he only had himself to thank for it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ithurt said...

WHAT?
What's that suppose to mean?

8:32 AM  
Blogger Terri D. said...

Yeah, I was just thinking, and that's what I came up with. A little weird, a little funny, and with a salamander. I've got it all, man.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket