Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

And all was lain to Burnination...

Anyway, so remember how I was talking about how Spanish sucks? No, really it does. Seriously folks. I went and saw Hero last week. I'm telling you it's one of the best movies this year. I would compare it to more like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, than any of Jet Li's other more Martial Arts driven work. I'll tell you right now, I'm not a big fan of wire fu. Usually, I think that the scene is much cooler if the people invovled just fight on the ground normally. This movie was no exception. There was just so much coolness, that I didn't miss the fact that there was all this wire work. It was the story of an assassin, who Jet Li plays and all that stuff. You should really go see it for yourself. It's really good, so go check it out. I don't want to give to much away, but the beauty of the whole thing and the wire work really adds to the grace of the it. It takes away from the awesomeness of the fight scenes, but adds to the beauty of the whole thing. Anyway, I'm supposed to be going to the movies this week, but we haven't gotten around to it, if you guys have any suggestions about what we should go to see drop me a line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket