Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Monday, August 23, 2004

On My Own

So, here I am at school. I just got settled and I've finished registering for classes. I must say that all in all it wasn't that heinous of an experience. I thought it was going to be a lot more work than it was. Everyone that I worked with was nice, and I had to wait in line for a little bit, but no more than I was used to and everyone was really nice about the whole thing. So I guess that I'm pretty lucky. The only bad part is that I'm not going to be able to get the card that will let me in my dorm. It kind of sucks because the system is down and they don't know when it'll be back up, which really sucks. Anyway, so I'm doing this from the library and as soon as I get everything up and running, I'll be posting like normal again. So, thanks for sticking with me, and see you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket