Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Hope is On the Way!!!

Hola people! Writing to you all from the Democratic Convention. No, not really. I wish. That would be so cool. I love watching the thing on CSPAN. Maybe that makes me a dork, but I don't care. I just love the feeling that exists here in this place today. John Edwards lit up the floor, and Bill Clinton (the greatest president who ever lived) made a powerful message even more powerful last night, with his words of wisdom and courage. "Strength and wisdom are not opposing values!" A quote for the ages! Anyway, I'm really excited, and I'm starting to fall in love with Elizabeth Edwards. She rocks so hard! I'm already in love with John Edwards. That man is on fire! I wish everyone in the US could get this excited about politics again. I believe that Kerry/Edwards could win the election, if the people who want Bush out of office would get out and vote. Most of his supporters will. So if you don't like Bush, get out there and vote! Even if you do, go out and vote anyway. You may change your mind halfway there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket