Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Friday, July 16, 2004

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, it's off to work I go!

I have so much work to do. Really. I shouldn't even be sitting here writing this. I should be working. But you know me, slacker Terri. My teachers think I've got nothing to do except do the work for their class. I mean, Geez! I have a life, you know. Not really. I don't really have a life, that's just something I say to justify me not doing any work. So, really, I could do the work, but I'm a slacker! Anyway, so I'm listening to NPR and there was this fire in a school in India. 88 kids died. That's really sad. I hate hearing about kids dying. I hate hearing about anybody dying, but I really hate hearing about kids dying. I was listening to something else about Sudan and the genocide that's going on there. This guy was talking about how he was there, and these guys took hiim to two different pits filled with bodies. Just hundreds and hundreds of bodies. It seems kind of screwed up that I'm here compaining about how much work I have to do, and there are people dead all over the world who didn't have to be. They're only dead because of the violence that's everywhere, and we could do something to stop it, but we won't. We could send troops to Sudan. I'd rather have troops there than in Iraq anyway. At least I know they're really doing something good, and not wasting thier time and dying for nothing. I guess that the only thing that some people care about is the bottom line. Even if it's covered in blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket