Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Spanish: The Language of Stan, and Other Various Demons

So anyway, I'm in Spanish, and it's hard. No, seriously, I'm about to die. Hopefully I won't, but things aren't looking so good. I had it today, and my teacher actually thinks that I speak Spanish. I'm like, Duh, that's why I'm taking the class. Weirdo. I don't even think that Spanish is an actual language. I think they just make it up as they go along. They probably speak English in these so-called 'spanish speaking' countries. I'm quite positive it's some kind of hoax. Like the Yeti, or the abominable snowman. I mean, in a real world it couldn't even exist. Some freak language that actually evolves as your speaking it. Nah, man, that ain't even right. Anyway, so I'm trying to learn it. Trying being the imperative word, because techinically I don't know a drop of it yet. I figure a couple more months of study, and I should have some of the basics, only thing is, in a couple of months the semester will be over, which leaves me up the creek w/o a paddle. So, hopefully things will turn around before then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket