Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Crash

Crash is the title of a new movie that's coming out starring Brendan Fraser. Also it's the name of what happened to me this morning. Don't worry, I'm fine, I just spun around a couple of times. It wasn't even the scariest thing that's ever happened to me. I've been more afraid plenty of times. And there wasn't hardly any damage to my car. Just a scratch on the front bumper and a scuff in the back. This is why I say Thank You Jesus. I mean, when you're merrily skipping along, tarot is fine, Allah is fine, Buddha is fine, but when push comes to shove, there is no one I'd rather have in the trenches with me than Jesus. Anyway, it was a pretty congenial crash. I was run into by a nice lady named Beth, who was on her way to an interview, and was in a rush too. The first thing we asked each other was 'Are you all right?', which was nice. As opposed to some other crashes I've been in, where people are screaming at each other and out for blood. She seemed like a really nice person, so we were cool about the whole thing. The only person blowing a gasket, was a lady who had nothing to do with the crash, but was yelling at me for 'almost' killing her two kids. What about me? I was 'almost' killed. It's called taking a chill pill, try it, lady. Anyway, other than that it was an almost pleasant experience. I mean, I get out of all my classes today, so that's cool. And I get to go home for a while, which'll be nice. My mom is taking my car which kind of sucks, but I'll be okay. So, I guess I just want your prayers and good thoughts and stuff. Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ithurt said...

Well it's good to know that you are safe and stuff and that is what matters. I hope that everything goes ok at home. I found a cab (Blue Bird Taxis) so you just becareful getting home and stuff.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket