Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The List to End All

Here we are, another day. I actually feel better today, though I can't explain why. I dunno, I guess God was just like, 'That's enough suffering for today'. Anyway, if you guys look at the top of my blog, you'll see that you can go to the next blog, and check it out. I seriously suggest that you do, because there is plenty cool stuff to see on other blogs. But with literally millions of blogs out there, why should you keep sticking around here? Well, I'm going to lay it all out for you in black and white. I'm not saying that everybody else's sucks, but I think that terri's cellar door has a little bit more to offer.

1. I speak English
You'd be surprised how much this makes a difference in the world of blogs. There are plenty in other languages, but because I speak English, this is the one for me. Anyway, I speak English and that's one more thing I have in common with my readership.

2. I have good grammar
Nine times out of ten I have spelled the word correctly, this makes it easier for people to understand the English that I write, and those just learning the language, it helps them not be confused.

3. My posts are usually semi-interesting
Now, granted, this is highly subjective, but I think that my posts for the most part have been interesting. Well, at least if you like hearing about other people's lives.

4. I don't intimidate you with my deep and prolific writing style
Basically because I don't have one. But I still count that one. Some sites I go to, it's like Ernest Hemingway decided to come back from the dead and post a blog. This can be pretty intimidating to the average blogger or blog reader.

5. I actually don't have anymore, I just wanted to make it five.
Look at this. Here I am sacrificing coherency so that I can have a nice even number, though technically five isn't an even number, but it's a great place to stop. Makes you feel good inside, and that's what I've done for you. You're welcome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what? Those are some really great reasons. I think that I love all of them.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket