Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

The Power of Positive Nonsense

I forgot what I was going to talk about. I just like this title. None of you guys steal it from me, okay? I'm talking to this really nice Italian guy right now. His name is Max. I love all foreign guys. My perfect husband would be a guy who has an Autralian accent, may or may not be Asian, Black, or White in that order, and has lived in Japan for an extended period of time and plays country music. I'm not that picky. Anyway, of course, my perfect husband is Brendan Fraser, who has none of those characteristics, so you can see that these preferences are not static. My idea of a perfect husband is one that I can depend on, leave decisions to, and snuggle with. I truly believe in true love, but I'm sure that will change. Give it ten or fifteen years. Cynicsm is something that comes with age. Losing your faith and your life. I don't look forward to it, but I've accepted it as a natural part of life.It's so sad that as we get older, we have to give up on the things that we believed in when we were young. I'm not really afraid of dying or getting older, I don't think. Of course, that might change as I get older, and closer to death and dying. Sometimes I feel really old, like I've lived a long time, and I look around and it seems to me that nobody has a clue as to what's going on. Then other days I wonder what the hell I'm doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket