Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Things I Hate

I decided to make a list of things that I hate. No apologies, no explanations, just stuff that I hate.

1. People who put pictures of themselves and their significant others cuddling on their blog.
2. Zachary Ty Bryan
3. People who talk about the Dixie Chicks in vague and general terms without discussing the music.
4. Squash (the vegetable)
5. South Carolina
6. The Village
7. Romantic Comedies
8. professional bass fishing
9. People who think they're being funny, but they're just being mean, and hurtful
10. The following X-Men (the comic) and X-Men the Movie and X:2 X-Men United, characters:
Ronny (Bobby's brother, X2)
Jean Grey (But I like Phoenix)
Jubilee
11. George Bush
12. Judge shows (Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, etc.)
13. Reality Televsion
14. Having to wear a bra (But I understand it as a necessary evil)
15. People who don't look at you when they're talking to you
16. Any rappers with Lil' in their name (except Lil' John)
17. Fundraising (otherwise known as begging people you hardly know for money)

...more to come



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket