Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Monday, October 04, 2004

England

This is the blog of a friend of mine who started a blog to respnd to mine. At this rate my entire circle of friends will be on blogs talking about each other before I have a chance to finish talking about them. Oh well, I guess that I'll just have to start a secret blog that will keep everyone on their toes, while at the same time making me look good. Anyway, here's the link:

http://warriorsepic.blogspot.com/

Check it out, or don't. I mean, all you'll hear are lies about me. That's how all my friends work. Though this is a pretty self sacrificing move. Here I am, putting my credibility on the line to all my readers (all two of you) so that my friend can have a foot in the door. Am I great or what? And modest too.

2 Comments:

Blogger England said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Terri D. said...

Bitch!
When you said the thing about "Lies" I thought of this, for SNL.

Britney Spears-"Woodrow, I like what you've done with the place...especially the mailbox."

Tracy Morgan-"Oh, dat's there cause it was tellin' secrets about me!"

*Pause*

England

(This is England's comment which I swear I acidentally deleted. I didn't know what that little thing was. It looked like a liquid detergent cap. Sorry. This is the whole thing uncut, uncensored)

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket