Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

My New Signature

This is my new sig. Only parts of it are new. I thought it was funny. Just thought I'd share it with you. I'm sorry.

Xenite #1
Brendan Fraser--Always Bedazzling
Dixie Chicks Rock!!
(After the 15th or so report telling the President and Vice President that there were no WMD's in Iraq and their response that it only supported their decision to go to war)"Some look at a glass and see it as half full while others look at a glass and say... it's a dragon. "
--John Stewart
"At this point, I'm starting to think that a vote for George W. Bush is a character flaw."
-- Janeane Garofolo
www.geocities.com/fish_live3000
http://tdcellardoor.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket