Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Monday, October 18, 2004

Crap for Crap 2: It's not the first one

Anyway, sorry for not posting in so long. I've been out of town on fall break, and I haven't even looked at a computer. I think that I caught something while I was in Charlotte, but I don't wnt to claim it so I just hope this crappy feeling goes away. This weekend a couple of my friends and I went to go see 'Woman, Thou Art Loosed' and it was a pretty good movie. I liked it a lot, and the acting was dynamite. I mean, T.D. Jakes could have used a couple lessons, but mostly it was pretty cool. It's about this woman who was molested as a child by her mother's boyfriend and how after that her life spiraled out of control. It has a good morality lesson, and a lesson about the danger that many women face today. Also, it wasn't so preachy that it made you feel like you were in church. Another movie I saw was the movie "Shark Tale". It's about this shark that is trying to live his life the way he wants (he's a vegetarian and hates to see little creatures get eaten) and a fish named Oscar who wants to be rich and famous but has been working in a Whale wash his whole career. In the end it was a very Disney ending, even though it was a Dreamworks production: Even if your life sucks and you're at the bottom of the food chain, you should be happy where you are. Basically what they tell middle and lower class people, those who would be most likely to see this movie. Anyway, conspiracy theories aside, it was a pretty good movie with a bumpin' soundtrack that I couldn't get enough of, I'm even thinking about buying it. So, that's it. I still feel like crap and the Yahoo!Mail server is down, so I'm going to have to find something else to occupy my time until my class starts. Probably sleep. No, I'm almost positive I'll sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket