Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

My Shiny Teeth and Me!

This is one of the many pictures that I have from Animazement 2004. I may or may not have mentioned that I have about three friends in the entire world, four if you count Heather (which I totally do) and five if you count Lauren. So this is one of my best friend's Ingrid, sister to England and all around the coolness. I just figured out how to get the pictures off my camera, so that explains why this oldness is getting on here. Anyway, this is Ingrid, she rocks, and we're having a ton o' fun at Animazement, even though I've stolen our attention away to take this picture. Boy, my teeth are shiny.

Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why all of your words have -ness on the end of them. You loser.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Ithurt said...

Wow! Your teeth really are super shiny. That just makes the picture better though. Super Fine!

7:53 AM  
Blogger England said...

Oh, that's a really cute picture.

E

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this is Ingrid, I like grits

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket