Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Friday, October 22, 2004

White Boys

I just used the title to segway into another thing that I might not hate, but gets on my nerves even though, at times, I appreciate it. And no I'm not talking about white guys. I'm talking about those websites, anyone who has even the least bit of surfer knowledge has been on these sites at least once. They're very cynical, sometimes angry, sometimes racist, web pages that really just are a vent for these guys (who are usually white, hence the title), and become really popular. Now, there's not always something wrong with these sites, in fact I happen to like this one: http://maddox.xmission.com/ but sometimes the premise gets a little old as in JasonRivera.com, which closed down recently. Anyway, it seems to me that if people would stop being so cynical and really try to be a part of the solution... Most of these guys are pretty smart, their websites are nice, and what they talk about has real meaning. And I know that the story you told about kicking your elderly neightbor in the chest wasn't real, but why even put it up? I'm not one of those Bible thumping moms who can't control their kids so I have to control everything else, but this is getting a little out of hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket