Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Ski Trip!!!!

This Friday I'm going skiing. I know what you're saying: black people + skiing= waaaaaaaaaah? But I'm going and I hope to enjoy it. I've never been skiing and I want to snowboard when I get there, so that'll be fun. I want to post pics from the mountain (which is in Boone, NC, by the way) so, if I get that worked out I'll totally put them on here. Until then if you hear screaming coming off some distant mountain top, not some Heidi crap, but some of that bloodcurdling stuff, then just go back to your everyday lives, it's just me, getting my stuff messed up. On a mountain. In snow. Maybe this isn't looking so fun after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket