Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Here Comes the Boom, Ready or Not....

Sooooo, I like how I can just disappear for a while, make a Timberland quote and be right back in the seat of the action. YaY me!!! Well, the point of this point is a little random and a little scattered, but bear with me and it will all make sense in the end, or not, you know, whatever. The first thing I wanted to say: I don't like somebody just because of who they are. Like I mean, I don't just like all Japanese people because anime rocks, I don't like all gay people just for being gay and I don't like all black people just 'cause I'm black. I like people based on merits, and how they've been to me. Also, Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I hope that you all are humming 'We Shall Overcome' in your prospective front yards while building scale models of the March on Washington, or the Greensboro sit in or the historic stand of Rosa Parks made out of popsicle sticks and Elmer's glue. RIght on, power to the people, believe in the dream and so on. I hope that some of you watched the Boondocks last night, classic television and good stuff. If you haven't watched it ever, you should, because it's a darn good show. Funny, relevant, and hopeful, sometimes. Also, I have to get my oil changed. On that note, give my words some time to marinate, and come back, when next time, I'll make this all make sense. Or not, you know, whatever.

Matches.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see why Oprah hates "The Boondocks;" she's forgetting where she cometh from.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Terri D. said...

I just realized that wasn't a Timbaland quote at all. My b.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket