Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Friday, December 23, 2005

New Names

Firstly, I want to tell everybody to have a Happy and Safe Holidays, Christmas, Hanukah, Ramadan, you know everything. I don't include Kwanzaa in that because I don't know a single person who celebrates it, and I hate when people call it the black people's Christmas. The black people's Christmas is Christmas. Ug. Also, I wanted to introduce you to the members of Pinch Interrogation (for now) and Pinch Films Inc. We are so awesome:

Heather: Bass: Harley Quinn
England: Lead Vocals: Mr. J
Ingrid: Drums: Poison Ivy
Terri: Lead Guitar: Matches Malone

Don't those just rock out loud? We are so awesome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No,no! It's Pinch Live Productions. Stop saying it all wrong. Oh, and we need to take pictures with our new canes and pimpish styles.

mR.j

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket