Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Something Old, Something New

I just felt like I should type something. You know, to let the world know I'm out here. But I'm tired tonight after spending all day at Guilford College and the International Leadership Conference. So, there's that. I also had a late night idea fest, but I was kind of asleep so I didn't right any of them down. So there's also that. That's all I wanted to say really. Kind of sad, but sometimes....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Does it run in your blood, to betray the ones you love?"
-Papa Roach

E

12:48 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Hi Terri....!

7:38 PM  
Blogger England said...

You wanna know what's old? You *bleepin* blog. Post something new.


E
-Here's an equation that will help you through your day.

Your mom's + C2=???

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket