Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

SuperHero Love Match

First off let me say: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!! I like to say Valentime's cause I think it's cute, but anyway.... This is a quiz that I took online, it finds your best SuperHero Love match. Which I think is a cute idea. I would have rather had Beast, but I got Madman. Which is kinda sucky, 'cause I've never heard of him before. Beast was close second with 61%. Hank is a manly man, but very cultured, which I like.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Deadpool. *it wouldn't let me post the iframe, so there's no pretty pictures* 64% Match
For the girl who enjoys a good joke, even at her expense, Deadpool might not even stick around for the punch-line. Still, he looks good in tights.

Northstar (62.2%)

Wolverine (61%)

Who the fuck is Deadpool??? lol.
Ummm....I'da much prefered Wolverine, thank you. I don't know who Northstar is, though I think I've vaguely heard of him. Does this mean we're bad super hero comic readers???

Oh, and this is my girl lover:

I got Aurora. 58% Match
To you, crazy is just another word for 'woman'. Aurora may have multiple personality disorder, but she's hot and has a french accent. Je comprend un peu le francais.

Lyja (56.8%)

AraƱa (54.4%)

Now, who the fuck is Aurora? Umm...am I missing something?? Cuz half the results I get say something that I said "hell motherfucking no" to. Just curious.

And please, let's hit Anna Nicole Smith with that stick some more. I don't think I'm sick of hearing the same things over and over again about her yet.

Harley.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket