Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Road Trip Pt. One

So, I'm on a road trip, heading to Miami, and we've stopped in Atlanta overnight. So, the trip was mostly a blur because, you know, I was asleep most of the time, however it was pretty uneventful and we got here around five, missing most of the afternoon traffic. We haven't really seen much of the city, but I imagine there's ton to do. It's surprising how much this city reminds me of Charlotte which is cool, but it doesn't make me homesick or anything. Then again, I was there earlier today, so there's really no time to be homesick. Anyway, I digress, we're in the hotel now, and it's pretty nice, and later we'll (hopefully) be doing some stuff that doesn't involve going to the club, which I don't look forward to. Anyway, I'll post some pictures on here, and keep you posted on how the trip is going. So, yeah. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket