Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

meme, i hate u

Well, this person gets on my nerves. Because of their lack of punctuation and little thing I like to call 'grammar'. Seriously, the English major in me wants to rip out this person's jugular, and the rest of me just wants to take a crap on their grave. I don't know where all the rage comes from. The first post is here, with my response:

http://meme4life.blogspot.com/2004/10/goin-crazy.html#comments

This is their response to that comment:

"ok i am poting this because you posted a rude comment that wasn't even called for ok....i don't know who you are and i honestly don't care...and who are you calling a freak....have u looked in the mirror lately...your comment wasn't even needed ecause i don't even care t begin with"

Firstly, is 'poting' even a word? And if you get at me for making fun of an obvious typo (though with meme, I just don't know) just go check out their blog, but don't look around too much, because your IQ could be adversely affected. Anyway here's my response:

"Seriously, this has nothing to do with the post, but your blog... It's called punctuation, look into it. Seriously, these kids today you'd think that a grade school education would instill commas and periods into their writing style, but nope. Heaven forbid that a semicolon should show up. Anyway, dude, check your grammar."

And my response on their blog:
http://meme4life.blogspot.com/2004/10/jus-another-day.html#comments

It's mean, but in that loving way. No, seriously, it's just mean.

4 Comments:

Blogger England said...

I read her blog. Although I am still bleeding profusely from the area where my eyes used to be I must admit that attacking her was unnecessary. She has her blog so "dat" she can express herself without the constraints of the english language. Let her be Terri Day! Let her be...

E

p.s.-I thought I was the mean one. That's like me wanting to attack you for confusing the difference between Symbolic Interaction Theory and Symbolic Theory. What if they are from another country and can't help their lack of grammar. Then you would have just attacked a Guatemalan slave girl who has to turn tricks just to provide food for her family.
:)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Terri D. said...

I never thought I'd see the day that England would be lecturing me about the finer points of NOT attacking somebody. My letter must have been really harsh. Okay, meme. If you're a Guatemalen slave girl, then I apologize. Otherwise, I still hate you. Satisfied? That England, she's such a bleeding, heart liberal. If she were a suntan lotion, the directions would say, apply like me.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Terri D. said...

This is another reply to a post that meme has written. I have decided that this is the last post I will reply to on their blog. Hopefully, one day, I can push past the pain. And stop hating meme. Well, at least that first part.

http://meme4life.blogspot.com/2004/10/uhhh-huhhhh.html

4:37 PM  
Blogger Terri D. said...

So, now they decide to use punctuation. I think, *sniff* that we've all learned something. Wow, I can't believe that really worked. Look! I think I see some capitalization and everything! I feel so good inside.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket