Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Thanksgiving

Well, Thanksgiving was a blast. I ate large amounts of turkey and my relatives from Florida even made an apperance. I can definately say that it was one of the best Thanksgivings that I've ever had. And of course, now I'll remember it because of all the fun that I had. I got to see the Incredibles and if you haven't seen it I suggest that you do, because it's a really great movie. I also got to see the Grudge which was produced by Sam Raimi and Rob Taper (the guys behind Xena) and Sam was the director of Spiderman. So, anyway, steller holiday and I hope that your was too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aeryn said...

It was nice seeing you over the holidays as well Terri.
As I was wandering around the blogdom, I came across this site. It seemed right up your alley. Check it out.
http://pandpelex.blogspot.com/

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket