Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Ski Trip 2: Electric Boogaloo

Yeah, so I went skiing, actually snowboarding, and I took absoluely no pictures. Mostly because I spent 99.999% of the time on my back/front/knees/forehead in the snow. I mean, I knew it would be hard, but this hard? Anyway, when I wsn't falling to my death I loved it, and I had a lot of fun. So, I want to do it again, soon. Though, I can't imagine that why. I mean, am I a glutton for punishment or what?

1 Comments:

Blogger Reza said...

Hey Sup :D. Found your blog while searching for D&D. Nice blog you have here.. You won't mind me adding you to my blogroll would yoU? :) Come visit mine and if you like come often :D. Hope you learn the art of skiing :D.

Reza

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket