Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

What I Want in a Guy

* I wrote this.

♥THIS.GIRL`S.DREAM♥
1. A guy that will pretend to listen to my stupid stories.
2. A guy that won't hug me too much.
3. A guy that shares the same level of intellect as me.
4. A guy that doesn't mind if I'm wearing sweatpants, as long as I don't mind that he is.
5. A guy that can make me laugh, and finds me at least tolerably funny.
6. A guy that won't disown me in public, but won't fawn on me either.
7. A guy that will go to a movie with me to see the movie.
8. A guy that's a geek, but isn't gagging on his own geekdom.
9. A guy that will not demand that attention be centered all the time on him.
10. A guy that will not demand that all attention be centered on me.
11. A guy that just feels sometimes like doing nothing.
12. A guy that doesn't feel like he has to impress me every second of every day.
13. A guy that knows who Homestar Runner is, and finds him just as humourous as I do.
14. A guy who's really a jokester at heart, and usually deflects serious situations with humor, but when the chips are on the table, you can count on him, because he's the type of guy that knows the line and where to draw it, but still doesn't take himself to seriously.

That's not asking that much, is it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Marlewen said...

numbers 8 and 9 were the ones I had issues with.

Some Geeks suck...

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket