Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Shakespearen Insults

I found this website through a source, and it creates unique Shakespearen style insults. I found tons that were hilarious. I'm cereal. Here are the best of the best:

-Thou lascivious prick-eared bag of guts!
-
Thou impertinent ill-bred flax-wench!
-Thou puking dread-bolted wagtail!
-
Thou greasy tallow-faced haggard!
-Thou base muddy-mottled horn-beast!
-
Thou tongueless tickle-brained vile worm!

I've always liked Shakespeare. And this was a very cool thing to find. Speak them all in an English accent, if you can, and they're even more fun. Coming Soon: Serenity wins the Hugo Award and Joss is Boss. Morena, not lame-a.

1 Comments:

Blogger Firefly said...

Those are hilarious, they would be fun to use in everyday life. I think I'll book mark that page! :)

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket