Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Which Firefly Character Are You?

You guys are probably tired of me talking about Firefly already, but I found this online and I couldn't resist. I tried to answer the questions as honestly as I could w/o thinking of the characters and what result I wanted to get and I got Zoe! I couldn't be happier!






Which Firefly character are you?




You are Zoe. While most others see you as a stone-cold bitch and yes.woman to the captain, you can be both a loving wife and quite emotional - though you never let it show.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm River? I don't think that's right...Oh, well.



mrj

2:28 PM  
Blogger Terri D. said...

Oh, River's mad CRAAAAZY! That sounds about right. Crazy.

2:11 AM  
Blogger Marlewen said...

I got Mal XD

Dun think that's right either...but hell, it made me laugh.

Man...I want to watch this series again!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket