Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Monday, April 30, 2007

A Thousand Candles

I just saw the best episode of Moral Orel that I've ever seen. I'm not a big fan of the show, and don't really watch it that much, but it was a really great episode about the nature of faith and prayer. The show is about this really faithful boy, who's pure faith is constantly being attacked and perverted by the adults around him. In this episode, Orel is in the praying bee, and uses meditation instead of traditional prayer styles to to become more at one with himself and with God. It frickin' rocked. If you've never seen the show, I would suggest checking it out.

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. - Buddha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket