Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Something Else I Wrote

I've got a couple of posts wandering around in my head that I definitely want to work on, but for now, what with Animazement coming up, and my trip to China right about the corner, I don't have nearly as much time as I used to, so, that being said, I leave you with this quickie post, and hope to have much more posts in the very near future.

I always thought death would be louder that this. A sharp bang out of the silence. A clash, or clang. The sound of life slipping away or being slurped, or shattered. The sound of impending doom, an oncoming train, or the soundtrack to you life. Something. Anything to signal you were alive at all and this was the big sayonara. I don't remember much, no bright light or my life flashing before my eyes, but I do remember this: Silence. Utter silence. Not even the sound of my own breathing, echoing in the dark. But that was ridiculous. I was dead. I didn't need to breathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket