Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Bravery of Minks and Muskrats

I seriously think that one of my arms is longer than the other, my legs too, is that weird? I hope not. I don't think that I can do anything about it, but maybe I can get some of those shoes like Forrest Gump, that make my legs the same. I mean, if it can get a dummy like Forrest through fathering Haley Joel Osmet and Vietnam, it should be able to help me out. Do you ever feel like the hardest button to button? I do, right now. Weird. I'm thinking about making this bread that I found out about on an anime. Does this look as good as I feel? I doubt it. Anyway, so, my room is a total mess, and I don't think I'll be cleaning it up. I'm weird that way I think. Also, I've got a pretty big problem that I don't know how to deal with. How do you let someone know something, without letting them know? Also, how do you trust someone that you know can't be trusted? I'm so sick of school, and I like this tea I'm drinking. It's Saturday in the park, I think it was the fourth of July. Any questions? No? Good, then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marlewen said...

What kind of tea ya got? I had some Gypsy Cold Care the other day, it was delicious.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket