Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Nat and the Boys

So, my friend saw this huge, floor to ceiling, at the Gap recently, and she just might have to steal it for me. I'm okay with that. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the people you care about. And if that person is me, I'm even more for it. This is just the most adorable picture ever, and the boys are so big now!!!! Beckett Finn is the younger one on the left and Jackson Slade is the bigger one on the right. Their dad is Heroes star Adrian Pasdar, and they've made some fine looking kids. I saw Slade at a concert one time when he was still really little. He seemed like a cool little kid, and was having tons of fun backstage. I totally respect those ladies because they do have to take their kids on the road, but it keeps their families together, and probably makes for some good times. Anyway, here's the pic, it's for some Gap thing that I probably don't care about, but it's a cool poster. The beauty of the Internet: my friend called me to tell me about it, 20 seconds later I had the pic saved on my hard drive. Classy.

** I just realized that you all might have no idea who this is, it's Natalie Maines, lead singer of the Dixie Chicks, and my ultimate girl-crush of all time. I dunno how much of that I should mention, considering this is a pic of her and her babies, but I think she's soooo talented and Emily and Martie are too, and they're awesome, and I'd totally let them have one of my kidneys. Maybe even both if they played at my birthday party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket