Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Friday, October 19, 2007

White Water Rafting and Black People: A Truce At last?!?!?

That title was just to grab your attention. I'm sure there are many black people who enjoy white water rafting. I don't know any personally, but still, there's that possibility. I would, however, like to present you with this picture:

So, yeah, I went white water rafting last week, and this guy was my guide. I don't remember his name, but he was pretty knowledgeable, and got us down the river in style. I'm definitely going to do it again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marlewen said...

You're so adventurous :D

12:44 AM  
Anonymous rafting cagayan de oro said...

Hehe yeah you have to do it again. its really good to be in this sport. challenging and adrenalin pumping. ^_^.

4:44 AM  
Anonymous white water rafting tips said...

White water rafting is quite popular these days. People of all age groups love the adventure, fun and complete excitement. But at times when we are on our trip we forget the basic safety tips.

white water rafting tips

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket