Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Fo' Shizzle My Dizzle

I wrote that because I'm watching Monk and Snoop Dogg is on it. Anyway, Monk is crying and it's pretty funny. Anyway, I was watching this commercial for 30 Days of Night, which is a new movie about vampires. In the middle of the trailer, this lady is like "Vampires? Vampires don't exist." And then proceeds to waste time. This made me think about something. When you waste time not believing in stuff, you could be getting the hell out of dodge, or making moves or something. Now, I don't mean that you have to run at every bump in the dark. But when there is a series of events and someone with credible evidence, or at the very least eyewitness testimony, I would be more inclined to listen to what they have to say, instead of, you know, twiddling my thumbs asking questions. I have a similar theory when I have kids. Once my kid starts saying that he saw a ghost, or something, we're outie 5000. Anyway, here's a sample conversation that I see in scary movies all the time:

Some Panting Person: Please, quick! There's something out there. It got Bobby!

Skeptical Person: What is it? What's going on?

SPP: I don't know! (cries) Please!

SkP: You have to tell me what you saw!

SPP: It was... (gulp)... a werewolf.

SkP: Don't be ridiculous, there's no such thing!

SPP: No, I saw it, really!

SkP: Sure, Billy. You've been hitting the sauce again.

**Werewolf comes in and eats them all**

Now, here's how it would have happened if I was involved.

Some Panting Person: Please, quick! There's something out there. It got Bobby! Terri? Terri?

**Werewolf comes in and eats everybody**

Except Terri! 'Cause she's on a flight to Tahiti. Do you see what I'm doing here people? I'm saving myself some time and effort. And that's what it's all about.

**Also, you guys should be Transformers when it comes out on DVD, it's going to be sweet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marlewen said...

I <3 you.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Nerd Ferguson said...

haha, that was funny.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket