Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cap'n Crunch: The Sharpest Cereal Ever?

The answer is yes.

So, I haven't actually had any cereal in a while, and I'd gladly take a bowl full of that edible glass than have to eat one more cold, morning dumpling. What is with the Chinese anyway? Breakfast is just so much better when it's uber hot, or just, I dunno, sweet. "No, I couldn't eat this cake at 8:23 in the am. But, I will have a bite of this warm sugar-filled muffin." Yesterday, I was reduced to reading the Wikipedia article on breakfast just because I WAS SO HUNGRY FOR PANCAKES. I want to open a Shoney's here, and just, you know, do the durn thing. It's weird. All the ingredients for a delicious breakfast are here: Bacon, eggs, bread, pancake mix. And yet somehow when you put it all together it doesn't seem to equal breakfast.

More posts from China, more random stuff. All right here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket