Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

C'mon, You Irons!

So, I'm a part of this Premier Fantasy Football thing over at epsn.com (yeah, I'm a nerd, I KNOW THIS ALREADY! And happily admit it.). But the fact remains that I got a little bored, and my squad's, Somerset, page was looking a little sad. So, I decided to make it look better with a little icon. And an hour later I had created an entire crest for the team. I was bored, you know? Anyway, so, you may or may not know that I'm a huge football fan (Let's Go Gunners!), and further an Arsenal fan. The UEFA cup is going on right now, and if you missed Arsenal's amazing comeback against Standard, you're not living. Anyway, that's neither here nor there. The point is that I've made a couple of images for the Irons (which is a completely fictional team, btw), and might be doing some more things with them, just because I want to use Photoshop and Dreamweaver more often. So, keep your eyes peeled!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket