Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

More Hate to Spread Around

I just got back from the mall, because of a series of unexpected circumstances. And instead of finishing up my Halloween movie review, which I will finish, eventually, I've decided to make some more notes on my 'I Hate' list. I've been editing it here and there and I just wanted to get it off my chest.

-The makers of 'Win a Date with Tad Hamilton'
Is this what we've come to? Movies about reality shows? I mean, I know this isn't the first (the Truman Show comes to mind), but this is really just kicking a dead horse. I haven't even seen it yet. I would rather stab out my eyeballs with knitting needles of course, but still.

-Candy Corn
I know that this is a matter of personal preference, but candy corn is just nasty. I'm sorry. Wait, no I'm not. It really is disgusting.

-That AOL smiley with it's tongue sticking out
I just hate that little thing. It's so weird looking.

-Earbuds
Firstly, yeah that's a great idea, lets stick little mechanisms into our ears that blast the music DIRECTLY into our ear drums. Secondly, they make my jaw hurt. Thirdly, people with them think they're SO cool.

-Guys who wear Abercrombie and Fitch
I just think that you all look like tools. Just add those stupid little hemp necklaces and you'll be all decked out! They look like those guys in the MADtv skits from Abercrombie and they're so obviously gay that they just need to accept it and move on. You guys are either A) so deep in the closet, you're finding Christmas presents (so stolen from Family Guy) or B) letting your girlfriends dress you. Here's some advice. Stop it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Terri D. said...

I want to make a tiny addendum. I'm not saying that all the guys who wear A&F ARE tools, I'm just saying that they LOOK like them. I know plenty of guys who were it and aren't. They just look like it.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket