Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Links for Liberals

As much as I hate attaching labels to people, I just thought that was a catchy title. Check out these links that are very interesting, funny, or otherwise:

www.sorryeverybody.com
--Diffferent pictures of people telling the world sorry. Young people, older people, blackm, white and brown people, people from all over the world who love peace, and justice and wanted Bush out. I'll probably do one and send it over there. The world needs to know, that I love them, and I feel bad about this whole thing. I can say that right now, Sorry World, I love you and I won't give up if you don't.

www.apologiesaccepted.com
--This is the sister site to sorry everybody, as it has reponses to apologies from all over the world. Thanks world.

www.democraticunderground.com
--News stories from a different slant, with the same information.

http://www.russellbeattie.com/notebook/17.html
--Real Bush Countdown clock. It'll be this long until George Bush is legally barred from running for President again. And the real healing can begin.

1 Comments:

Blogger England said...

We should send a picture in for sorryeverybody.com. It would make me feel a little better. Our picture should apologize for half of the Bush non-supporters in NC. For a while I thought I was in a small percentage of people who didn't support Bush. Everyone I met friggin' voted for him. All of my friends parents voted for him. I wanted to throw up.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket