Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Monday, January 31, 2005

And it rained for 40 days and 40 nights...

So, there was a flood in my building. My stuff is fine, but somebody got all their stuff messed up. It was really beat up. Some guy (of course it was a guy, not that their stupid or anything, but, well, just listen to the end of the story), some guy, tried to hang his shirt on one of those overhead sprinkler. Which set it off and flooded the whole 2nd and 1st floor. So, they had to cut power to the whole building, and then they had to blow dry both of the bottom floors and then they had to pay for everybody's stuff that messed up. And where was I? Well, since I was out of town I only missed my bed for a night. But still. Actually this isn't the first time that this has happened. Some guy (closely related to the first, no doubt) tried to pull the same stunt, to suffer the same result. What is up with you people? This would never happen to a girl, because she wouldn't be trying to hang something up on her ceiling. They're called hangers fellas, look it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket