Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Down with the Sickness

The Aviator, bringing together Leonardo DiCaprio, the star of Titanic, one of the most pretentious hits ever, and and Kate Beckinsale star of Pearl Harbor, one of the most pretentious flops ever. Two words: Yuck y. Seriously folks, Howard Hughes wasn't any kind of hero. The man was like a mega millionaire, and probably a huge pathological liar and died naked in a white room, afraid of any germs that might get inside. Plus, Cate Blanchett as Katherine Hepburn or Maureen O'Hara, or Lucielle Ball or whatever Hollywood redhead she's supposed to be, and it looks like it's going to be crap. So, there's my review, even though, I technically have never seen it. Oh but that would give them a lot of satisfaction, wouldn't it? To have me spend my hard begged money on that movie. Well, I won't do it, they won't get my 7.50 out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket